Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm currently sitting at my kitchen table, listening to my kids make elaborate plans on how Batman and Spiderman are needed to help Rapunzel, Cinderella and the baby dolls get safe. Seriously? These kids are so dang cute sometimes it's hard not to just run over there and hold them forever! Christmas has started out awesome for the kids this year. When we returned home from decorating Christmas cookies our neighbor Chris stopped over after visiting with Santa Clause.


Yes, he really did bring that many toys over for Max and Rory. It was ridiculous; and a little funny. Of the various toys the kids received I was able to snap a couple funny photos. Here's Rory, I mean Princess Rapunzel, playing with her mini doll self and her pink rifle. Seriously? Could she pull those boys' heartstrings any further?


Max got this semi-automatic Nerf rifle.


I am aware of the sensitivity to semi-automatic weapons right now, I'm not going there, but I do want to tell you that this toy gun is the best gun Max currently owns. It is so easy to use, he just holds down the trigger and the bullets come out. All his other guns require pumping or pulling or some other hard maneuver that is usually too difficult after a couple of times making for a very grumpy boy. This gun? Amazing. And it makes me laugh every time it goes off. I have even stolen it a few times to shoot it at my husband. It is AWESOME.

After Chris left we made our way over to Grammy and Dido's for our Christmas celebration with Dusty's family. We had matching Christmas pajamas again this year for the kids and had some fun trying to get the grandkids and grandpups all together for a shot. This is the best one.


We also got one without the pups.


Uncle Ed was giving piggy back rides, and since taking turns was out of the question the kids all hopped on together!


The girls, almost posing nicely, naturally someone has to look away.


Here's Nora, opening a present.


Lyla showing off her Carhartt hat.


Rory with her Barbie.


No photos of Max opening gifts, bad Mommy didn't take any of him, whoops! Now we enjoy our one day break before we start the rest of our Christmas celebrations this year! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment