Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday started out interesting. Both kids crawled into bed with me, shortly after they got into my bed Max coughed and his mucus flew into my hair. When I rolled over I rolled onto Rory's boogers that were now on my pillow. What a way to start my birthday!

It did get better of course. Auntie showed up with small cakes she baked that the kids then decorated, this was of course all a surprise so I was banished to the basement. But not before Auntie handed me a glass of champagne to enjoy while I waited. And the kids were so proud of their hard work.


The cakes were delicious and my candles made for a nice photo opportunity! (Good job Dusty!)


A few other things that have made me happy lately. Rory's Pippi Longstocking pigtails.


A swim in the big bathtub with shaving cream paint.



We did this because the kids didn't need a bath but we were all pretty miserable on Monday with our colds and a swim in the tub would help wash all the yuckiness of the day off. (Stupid cold, took everyone down.)



Hopefully you enjoyed the pictures, it's been a pretty good week so far, even with the colds!

No comments:

Post a Comment