Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wednesday was wedding day. Of course, we did lay out and attempt to get as tan as we possibly could beforehand. I think it worked out pretty well. No sunburns, nice tans, and a cute picture of me and my husband.


The bride was stunning, as I've shown already. She was adorable sneaking a peek.


And her father, who was my dentist for many years, was so proud to be walking her down the aisle!


We had little poppers on our chairs and when the bride and groom kissed, they were let off making for a pretty awesome picture!


After the ceremony and dinner we went outside to find that Stacey and Steve had reserved enough pedicabs for everyone to make a trip down the street to the bars. That was a lot of fun and led to lots of catcalling from both our party and the people on the streets.


And of course, when a wedding party walks into a dueling piano bar, there is going to be some group participation.


By the time we were done celebrating my feet were too sore to wear my shoes so I walked back to the hotel barefoot. I don't ever remember seeing my feet so black before - Disgusting! (Yes, I did fill the tub to scrub my feet before bed that night, it makes me shudder just looking at the picture.)


The wedding was beautiful, the company was fun, and the event was memorable. I'm so glad we made the trip to celebrate with Stacey and Steve, the newest Mr. and Mrs! Don't worry, there is still more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment