Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We've been sticking around home, working on Rory's potty training, which leads to pictures with my little girl in her underwear which I am not comfortable posting. So it's been a bit word heavy over here. When I went back to check out our potty training of Max it was pretty much the same, although more photos of him on the potty chair. So I guess I better get a couple more pictures of Rory on the potty chair, at least for her photo book if anything right?

I did crop this photo to share, because I finally caught the kids play hugging! They love to pretend that they are leaving and they hug each other goodbye and it is oh-so-adorable. They hug before leaving for school, leaving for Grandma and Bopas, before going to work; basically whenever they pretend they are doing something they find a reason to hug! The photo is adorable, but since Rory is chilling in her Little Mermaid undies, (The current dry ones, we'll see how long those last) I had to crop it, but it's still cute, even if you can't see Rory on her toes leaning into Max.


And another fun photo that doesn't really show much, is Rory and Max making a game of book hopping. Just don't show this to the librarian. And also? Please note Max's adorable Valentine's shirt that he wears all the time now. Momma is in love.


As you can see, nothing too exciting is going on over here. Rory is slowly getting the idea of going potty. Every now and then she'll actually tell me she has to go but usually I have to get her to the bathroom or we have an accident. We're getting there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment