Friday, February 3, 2012

I apologize for the gap in posts, I had planned on our hotel having internet access and while it did offer wireless, my computer did not want to connect up. So, the next week will be filled with photos like this.


Yup, that would be the bride, my good friend Stacey whom I've known since 7th grade got hitched and we were lucky enough to be invited to attend their small ceremony....in Key West, Florida! We've been in sunny Florida living life as we had prior to having our children all week and let me tell you, it's been fun.


OK, maybe we were in bed quite a bit earlier and a bit more responsible then we would have been back in our younger, childless age, but I think that just means we're more classy now. I wouldn't call it old. I wouldn't! And besides, we had Reb and Joe with us so you know we were still young at heart!


OK, seriously, did they not pick a gorgeous place to get married? And are they not just an amazingly beautiful couple?!


More photos and sharing to come this week! (Oh, and the kids were happy and spoiled with Grammy, Dido, and Auntie Rosie all week. So don't go feeling too bad for them because they didn't get to come along!)

No comments:

Post a Comment