Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last night was a success! I went a little crazy on food, between Thursday and Friday I just kept adding to the menu and we ended up with this:



In case you're curious that would be a Buffalo Chicken Ring, Texas Caviar, Apple Dumplings, Mozzarella Sticks, Dill Hummus, Cookie Dough Dip, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Cream Cheese wontons and Beer Cheese Bread.

(Yes, you can find almost all of these on my Pin Board. Yummy!)

It was fun to have everyone together! There was Becca, the first college roommate I actually chose to live with, and Katie, my sister-in-law but also good friend.


Reb, who's been my friend since 6th grade.


Kelsey who showed up in 9th grade and beat all of my swimming records in Jr. High, yet we still hit it off and Lisa who I also met in college while studying Spanish our freshman year.


And Erica, my last college roommate who helped me remain calm while trying to plan a wedding, work part time, and finish up my last year of college. 


I've never had all these women together in one place and it was such a special night for me to have them all together. It was a night of food, way too much food, drinks, laughing, stories, and just perfection. Exactly what I wanted and hoped for. I'm so glad I get to call all of these ladies my closest friends, I get so much from each and every one of them.

And we had some fun too! Kelsey had Buffalo Sabre hats for the kids and they were excited to put them on. Although they did argue that they weren't Sabres but puppies, sorry Kels!


Lisa, Becca, and Erica stayed the night and Lisa and Erica took the bunk beds. They decided to add sleeping Ta-Ta to the mix and sleeping Ta-Ta was rude enough to leave her bra hanging right in the middle of the photo!


I'm still pretty high on the happiness I got from having everyone over, so I better wrap this up for fear I'll go on gushing. I do love those girls, every single one of them, and I'm so glad I had that night, I'm not going to forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment