Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yesterday I snapped this picture outside of our grocery store.


I had no desire to take Max with me to the grocery store with his recent state of disapproval but thanks to our plans this week it could not be avoided. Max fell asleep on the way to the grocery store and was extremely upset when he woke up. It was impossible to strap him into the cart because every time I snapped it closed he would rip it back open. (Seriously Cub, lets get that worked on, m'kay?) So Rory and I sat on the bench outside of the store while Max had one glorious fit. And since I can't show him emotion or it will just get him more wound up, I snapped this picture and sent Dusty a text. Thankfully, he was close by and came and took the kids home so I could shop in peace.

In other Max news, later that evening, after all had calmed down, we went to his last swim lesson to watch him show off his skills he learned. He chose to do the back float for 5 seconds and was so proud when he showed us!


And can I just say? I'm pretty sure he was the youngest in his preschool class. Either that or just the smallest.


We won't be signing up for classes again soon, maybe when they start offering day classes we'll consider it again. I enjoy unwinding in the evenings and I might as well enjoy that while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment