Monday, October 10, 2011

My weekend, in photo form because I know how much you all love my pictures.

Friday afternoon, my couch, colored on in black permanent marker, along with a little boy who also has marker on his body.


Saturday morning, a container of cereal and silly putty found in a little boy's bed while getting ready to change the sheets.


Saturday afternoon, a baptism for a very sweet niece, Miss Nora Wynn. The little boy was pleasant although he was seated next to his father and not by his cousin or very loud talking sister.


Sunday a garden is cleaned and a nice neighbor tills it up for us.


Sunday after the garden is tilled, two children run amuck in the dirt.


Sunday evening, a walk to the waterfalls with a grandma. Two children all filthy with dirt, a mom in a mismatched outfit, and it just happens to be the busiest day ever at the falls. (Not to mention a temper tantrum by a little boy while there.)


Seriously you guys? I'm going a little insane over here. October is crazy busy for us and having a child that has gone from energetic to high energy is not helping matters. Somethings got to change, so I'm changing up some parenting techniques in hopes it will lead to better results. Wish me lots of luck; I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment