Sunday, October 23, 2011

A few funny picture from my phone!

Max has been doing really well with out a nap in the afternoon. Except for one day a week. Then he just crashes. Last week he fell asleep while he and I were rocking in a chair. This week? He kicked daddy out of the chair and not even twenty minutes later I found him curled up like this.


Yes, I did put a blanket on him after I took the picture. Little man needed that hour of shut eye.

Rory has taken to yelling at me to take her picture. Which of course I'm in love with! So say hello to a horribly lit picture of her in my sunglasses.


We were getting ready to leave and she put them on while on the stairs and would not leave me alone until I took the picture.

And lastly, Max and I usually try to find some quiet activities to do while Rory is taking her nap. Usually after he has finished his chore (sweeping after lunch) he'll watch a video and then we'll do some arts, he'll play by himself, or our recent favorite, we'll goof around with play-doh.


Max also loves taking pictures with my camera and since I so rarely get to be in front of the lens I had to show this one off, goofy and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment