Friday, October 7, 2011

Daddy is home with us today, so while running a few errands I successfully convinced him to let us stop at the pumpkin patch. And by pumpkin patch I do mean one of those tourist traps that pretend to be a pumpkin patch. But don't you worry, Daddy had a very fun time feeding the goats!


Max made sure the giant sheep was properly fed.


And Rory? Well that girl was rocking it in her pigtails, jean skirt and rain boots. I'm telling you Auntie Katie, best birthday present ever, that girl goes nowhere without her boots unless we bribe her.


And I decided to let Max take a picture with my camera. The sun was bright as it tumbled out of a cloud so I pulled down my sunglasses. The only picture Max got that actually had me in it? Yup, with me squinting and pulling down my sunglasses.


We are a classy family. And also? A family that now has 3 awesome pumpkins to carve! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment