Tuesday, October 18, 2011

As the weather gets colder and we spend more and more time indoors, my house becomes more of a storage closet. Seriously people, where did all this stuff even come from? And worse, the kids are already showing signs of being bored with their stuff! So the other day I figured it was time to try something new. Say hello to a tea party in the living room.


It did not go over well. I thought that adding water to the tea set and some mini marshmallows would entice them but instead we just poured water all over everything and had soggy marshmallow matter all over the table.


So my girl doesn't enjoy too many girly things, and Max was really not buying into the "finger out" rule while drinking your tea. I don't think we'll be pulling that idea out again soon which will certainly help out my OCD. That water spillage was causing me to consider ripping my hair out as I tried to remain the parent that doesn't mind a little spilled water. I DO! I so do.

No comments:

Post a Comment