Sunday, October 30, 2011

After stalking Amazon for a week, I finally received my lens for my new camera and saw that my camera body had been checked into the post office. After a very nice phone call with the post office I jetted off there and picked up my camera and was able to get it 2 days early! And also? On a Saturday, when Dusty and the kids were gone, so I had all day to just play around with my new camera. Do you want to know how excited I was? Excited enough to take a picture of the two boxes together!


I soon got bored taking pictures of stationary images. I mean, I got this camera for taking pictures of family and friends, not all the toys around the house. Thankfully Reb was home and she let me jet over there for a couple minutes to take pictures of Jane.


That evening I had Ladies' potsticker night where Bridget and Anna did a great job decorating with fall decor and Halloween fun.


And of course, our chef's did an amazing job, like always.


I'm still learning my new camera, and I haven't had a chance to really do some fun shooting in some natural light, but I am so freaking excited right now. As I stated on Facebook, I'm pretty sure this new camera is going to lead to a paparazzi like lifestyle. You've all been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment