Friday, September 30, 2011

Thankfully Max was feeling better today as we had plans to meet up with my friend Amy and her two girls. It was cold for the park today so while we did stay there for an hour and a half, I spent most of my time chasing the kids to keep warm.

But I did get this picture. I thought it was cute and since I'm practicing new settings on my camera it was fun to try to figure out how to get the shot to work with the sun directly behind the teddy bear.


No, definitely not professional worthy, but it was still fun to play around! I think I found a new favorite hobby, next to books of course but certainly ahead of cooking. And by favorite hobby, I mean I'm actually enjoying trying to improve my photography skills instead of just taking a bunch of pictures in hopes to get one good shot. I'm aiming for better odds!

No comments:

Post a Comment