Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I lied, there will not be any pictures posted of Max at his swimming lesson. After taking my camera and snapping a picture a parent warned me that they don't allow you to take pictures or even use your cellphone while in the pool area. Apparently people were complaining about the pictures being posted online. Oops. So, while I did snap one picture (and I'm keeping it, dang it) I won't be posting it. I do believe we can take pictures during the swimmers' showcase at the end.

Swimming lessons did not start out as smoothly as preschool had. The first 15 minutes I sat in the bleachers and watched my son refuse to get in the water outside of sitting on the side of the pool. So I finally walked over there, did some Mama magic, and he got in the water and participated for the second half of the class. Seriously? The boy who leaps off the dock into the water didn't want to get into the pool? I know, I was a bit shocked too. We'll see how his second class goes later this week.

Thankfully I did snap a couple cute pictures yesterday afternoon. We have a few apple trees that are still pretty young but one of them had some apples so we set out to pick them with Daddy.



And afterwards I turned them into a delicious apple crisp!


Nothing like apple crisp for dessert to remind you that fall has started. Of course, this below 60 degree weather today doesn't really allow you to pretend summer is still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment