Friday, August 26, 2011

Suzanne and Rosemary were kind enough to watch Max and Rory for me yesterday so that Dusty and I could join my parents at the Minnesota State Fair. I went early so I could visit the booths that I knew Dusty and my dad wouldn't want to see and of course found some amazing products. Most of which I just browsed. I end up getting stuck watching the parade they had going on, but it was entertaining even if I was behind quite a crowd. Say hello to the fair mascot!


I stopped in the Miracle of Birth barn to find four different pigs in the process of giving birth. It was pretty disgusting, but also pretty neat. And in the end there was this adorable little piglet that you just wanted to take home and keep forever!


Oh, and we visited the big pig. I can't remember his name or how much he weighed, but I can tell you that he had some help on the scale with these testicles! Holy smokes.


Yes, I did just post a picture of the giant pig's giant balls. You never know what you're going to get over here. Although I do hope it makes you laugh.

And my most favorite part of the fair was when we stopped in another vendor area and came upon name stamps. Can you believe they had both Maxwell and Lorelei?!


So after 8 hours of walking at the fair I'm pretty exhausted today. Of course the Australian Potatoes, Cheese curds, Coconut Macarones (YUCK), Fried Ravioli, and numerous other snacks didn't help much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment