Thursday, August 18, 2011

The last two days have been nice. We squeezed in a visit to the "big" library, as the kids like to call it and were able to do their last story hour until October. The garden has needed a lot of attention as everything is ready to be picked. Well, except for the onions which the kids continue to pick although it gets them kicked out of the garden every. single. time. And we're still working on moving various plants and rock as we'll need to regrade a portion of the backyard to accommodate the new garage and rain water runoff. So please excuse the slump in posts.

Tonight? I get to have a girls night with Becca and her old college roommate (and my dorm neighbor), Holly. Whom we haven't seen since her wedding in 2004 right before she jetted off to Virginia. I am so excited I cannot contain myself today and have been more productive today then I have been all week. It's just one of those happy days. The kids are picking up on my excitement too and it's making them a little crazy and a little more daring. "Shu up" has been tossed around a lot today. (Please let this phase end soon, I am so burnt out on it. Of course, once it's gone, or she learns to add the -t to shu up, I'll mourn the loss and you'll all laugh at me and remind me of my pleas.) So if you're missing pictures of my cute kids, cause lord knows I put enough up here, just go back and reminisce or wait until next week. 'Cause I'm sure I'll have lots more come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment