Monday, August 29, 2011

So this past weekend Dusty and I spent a lot of time working on the landscaping around the garage and worked on grading the back yard. This means our yard is currently sporting some awesome dirt spots. My children? They love dirt. So today was a fun day for them.


Yes, that is Rory and believe it or not she did all that damage in one hour of being outside. Although to be fair, Max was throwing dirt at her until he had a firm talking to. I mean, look at those feet, they look like black socks!


And Max wasn't clean either. He kept laying down in the dirt and would either make dirt angels or put his face to the ground and roll.


Yes, my kid rolls in the dirt for fun. I know, we are so country out here. Dusty finally found something for them to do that would keep them out of the dirt for a while, they got to help wash the skid steer.


I have a feeling it's going to be awfully dirty around her for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment