Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two nights ago Max ran into his bedroom after we finished brushing our teeth and proclaimed that he wanted Rory to put him to bed. Max almost always walks out of Rory's room with me when we put her down and likes to point out that he gets to stay up later. (Even if it is just by minutes.) So Rory and I covered him up, gave him his kisses good night and then Rory proceeded to shut the door. Right before it closed she opened it back up and poked her head into his room to say, "Goo night bud-dy, swee eems."

Yes, I was a puddle on the floor.

Even better? When she woke up this morning before Max did and went running into his room to wake him up. (Which he has been doing an awful lot of lately to her.) His reply was, "Leave me alone I'm sleeping." And then she jumped on his bed. Payback big boy, payback.

No comments:

Post a Comment