Friday, July 1, 2011

Today ends our solitude as the kids and I will shortly be joined by family and friends to ring in our Independence Day. So I figured I'd share some pictures of ways we keep ourselves entertained.

There are those too big goggles that the kids love wearing and crack me up every time!


We also enjoy sitting on our towels down by the lake to eat our hummus and chips, picnic style.


But don't worry, the kids have their own chairs where they can wrap up in their towels after swimming and warm back up!


The new fishing game I bought the kids has been a huge hit. (Even if I forgot to buy batteries with the game - whoops!) Thankfully, they aren't too picky as long as it still allows them to fish.


It's been a long few days for me so I'm excited to have some help and adult conversation again. At least I've got some scrubbing to keep me busy until everyone gets here. It was so nice of Max to color all over Grandma's wall last night when he was supposed to be sleeping so I could keep myself busy today...and yes, that last statement is dripping with sarcasm. They keep me on my toes, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment