Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July weekend has been a blast so far.

We've brought out the party barge again this year, and the kids are braving the slide which is awesome!


Barb and Bryan brought up their jet ski and my mom was brave enough to take a ride with Dusty. (The picture is cutoff as they were turning really fast and it was hard to get, so I'm pretty proud of what turned out.)


Auntie brought the kids sparklers,


and glow necklaces to celebrate the season.


We watched the fireworks across the lake on July 2nd.


Well, most of us watched them...


The kids have been getting braver and braver in the water and love when I take them out deep and bob them up and down.


And thanks to Mom for buying me a tripod for my camera, I even got everyone to agree to a group shot. Aren't we cute?!


Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment