Saturday, July 23, 2011

My cousin Jean just linked me up with her pictures from when we met them at the Wilderness Walk while on our vacations. There were some really cute pictures I just had to share.

First and foremost, my favorite. While feeding the camel Rory stuck her arm in too far. Don't worry, she wasn't actually bit as we examined her arm after the incident, but it certainly looks much meaner from this shot!


The kids were adorable, but of course getting a good shot of the four cousins all looking and smiling was impossible, although we never did stop trying!



Jean taught the kids how to live inside of a tee pee.


I had a good time feeding the llama. I so wish we could have a llama at our house.


And lastly, they got a cute picture of my babies that I had to share too!


Thanks Jean and Jim for getting such fun shots of the kids, we had a great time seeing you guys! Next time we should head to Atlanta, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Such a cute post. And what a photographer! Wish I had her skills ;-) haha!

    ReplyDelete