Thursday, July 14, 2011

You guys? We had our pictures this morning and well, just take a look.




Max was a bit more difficult as he had a hard time getting a real smile out but Rory just shined! That girl was all about facial expressions and it was hilarious! And that picture?! It just slays me. How beautiful can one little girl be?! The pictures of the two of them were pretty much impossible, as you can see what I picked, but it's cute, shows their personalities, and now I just have to worry about a family picture. So I'm happy, very happy.

P.S. Maya is freaking out right now. She has no idea why the kids are locked in their rooms away from her and continues to walk down the hallway just to check on them and make sure they are still not coming out. So cute. I think we're going to have a lot of fun with a dog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment