Sunday, June 19, 2011

Since we're busy building a garage Dusty didn't want a Father's Day present this year. He figures he got the best gift he could get; what man doesn't want a big garage? So we kept it simple this year and the kids and I got John Deere t-shirts for him and them to wear oh so proudly.


I know, how stinking cute can they all get?! What's even better is what the kid's shirts actually say!



Rory's is perfect for her and Max's was awesome for wearing on Father's Day.

We also got Bopa a pretty fun gift. While he was busy shuttling my friends and I around the lake a few weekends ago we got the idea to get him a captain's hat. Of course I had to take it one step further and get "Captain Bob" embroidered on it too. Now he's all set for driving people around on the boats!


And the kids think it's just another fun hat to play around with!


We also were able to celebrate with Grandpa Bill and Dido on Saturday as Cassie and Adam hosted a nice luncheon for the family. Unfortunately with the rain and two kids to keep an eye by a lake, picture taking just did not go as well as I had hoped. But trust me, they both looked great and seemed to enjoy their gifts as well!

We very fortunate as we've got many Dads and Grandpas in our lives and I hope they all have a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment