Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today was another busy day. It started out with Max going to the dentist for the very first time. He did amazing! We started out with him telling the receptionist that his teeth were dirty which got everybody laughing. He was a little tentative about the chair and the bib that he had to wear.But once that movie popped in over his head he was content watching that.


He did need some reassurances from Mom while we were there, but he let them clean all of his teeth, count them (although not with the pointy thing, they had to use their fingers and mirror only) and he even let them "paint" (fluoride) his teeth when it was all over. He was so proud and flashed his clean teeth to anybody that asked!


After our dental appointment we met up with Auntie and Rory and assisted her with moving to her new house. Of course I have a couple funny pictures to share! The van was perfect for the move as I can lay down all the seats in the back which made for a lot of covered room. Unfortunately I forgot to push my seat back, so I was stuck driving so close to the front of my car that my knee was jammed in and my foot started cramping from the upright position it had to be in to accelerate and break. Yup, it was that close.


Auntie's last trip proved to be the silliest though. She almost wasn't able to get everything that was left into her car but sure enough she and Taylor figured it out. I had no idea she was even in her car when Taylor pulled in to grab a few tools and suddenly she started talking to me from the seat!


Probably not two of the safest situations but she got everything moved and there was one less trip needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment