Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another potty post, because it's consuming my life right now, just skip it if you don't want to hear about it.

Rory peed on her potty last night! And the best part is that she did it while Daddy was the one there encouraging her! So her first big girl potty was with her daddy and she even went again later that evening.

Now that Dusty is gone and it's just me and the kids? She won't go. She also wouldn't go in her diaper for most of the morning as we were out running errands and doing other fun things. I think the big toilets scared her a bit but I'd rather she go in her diaper then continue to hold it. This girl has an epic bladder I tell you! And so, we're back to encouraging her to get comfortable with the potty and learning how to go on command. Hopefully this afternoon, after her nap, we see some more progress.

Have I mentioned I hate potty training? I'd like this to be over, or well managed, soon. Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment