Monday, June 27, 2011

We spent the weekend up in Ino, WI at the Woodtick Races with my family. Whenever we all get together we know we're in for lots of fun and once again we had a blast!


Dad and Tara are busy entering their ticks in for the race.


My dad ended up taking second place! He got a medal and some money for his hard work. Dad did have a tick from Tara but he dropped it while signing up, at the same time Kuba's husband Steve gave me a tick so I quick gave it to my Dad since he dropped his. So really he should be thanking both Steve and I. But I'm not bitter that he kept all the glory to himself...

The kids had a blast playing in the dirt with all their cousins, just like I remember playing with all my cousins at the Woodtick races. History is always cool when it comes full circle.


You did note that my girl was surrounded by men right?!

I do have the most handsome Grandpa around, if I do say so myself!


I had to get a dirty family picture again this year, I think it's going to be a tradition!


Yvonne brought out the smoke bombs and the kids had a lot of fun watching those. They also got to throw those noisy crackers on the ground much to their delight!


There were a ton of bugs of course, we were in the middle of the woods, and those no-see-ums would make the kids bleed! Rory's ears were covered in blood when we left and Max got this awesome looking bug bite on his head!


It was a very fun time and I have a ton more pictures but in order to keep this light we cut it down to 7 to show. Hopefully you can tell we had a blast, that we got filthy, and that my family is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment