Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunday evening Auntie Katie, Uncle Andrew, Lyla, Nora (and Bella) all came over to carve pumpkins with us.  This year I set out a huge blanket on the ground so the kids would have an easier time and I'm so glad I did, it worked excellently!




This year the daddies also decided to make a change. No more sharp knives, not when they have POWER TOOLS!




I enjoyed getting my hands dirty with the kids as well! In fact, all photos taken were taken by everyone else on my camera, my hands were too dirty. Thanks guys.


This year Max, Lyla and Rory used a marker to draw their own jack-o-lanterns out for carving. Didn't the pumpkins turn out cute?


Our artists (and Mommy for support).


It was a fun evening of pumpkin carving, pizza eating and of course, goofing off. We can't wait to join our cousins for trick-or-treating tomorrow, it should be a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment