Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sunday we were able to sleep in a bit and relax in front of the TV once everyone was up. After a full night of partying, it was needed. Especially since we had another full day of parties to get too! We had brunch with GG, my family, and my Uncle and his girlfriend to celebrate my grandma's 70th birthday. It was a nice brunch, and nice to be with family as we all grieved for the loss of my Grandpa. Thankfully, birthdays help keep things lite and we had fun.


GG was able to show us her new car. This BMW isn't quite as sporty as her other one, but it does have the back seat which the kids were excited about. They can't wait to go riding with GG in her convertible and I can't help but laugh at this picture that for some reason makes me think of a beauty pageant float in a parade.


After saying our goodbyes we headed over to Grammy and Dido's to join Dusty's family in celebrating Rosie's Sweet 16th Birthday. 



It was nice to get a chance to kick back and relax as the kids were able to just run around and play with their cousins and the rest of the family. Max was even fortunate enough to get some presents for his upcoming surgery this week. (It's tomorrow, send me some good thoughts.) I haven't allowed him to open them, telling him they are for after his surgery, and hoping this little bit of excitement will help with all the anxiety he is having. You guys are awesome in helping with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment