Friday, October 19, 2012

Max is a wild and crazy four-year-old boy. I have such a smaller amount of photos of him lately and it isn't for a lack of trying, it's because the boy is always in motion. Catching him sitting still, working on something quietly, is few and far between. Catching him playing quietly with his sister? Even more difficult. Most of the time I just quietly try to engrave the image into my mind because if I do pull the camera out? Max is likely to turn away, run away, or even get angry with me. My photo taking is important to me, so I try not to make it a power struggle with my kids, and so we've had less photos of Max lately.

Yesterday I brought the camera out while we waited for the school bus. Thankfully, Max was too excited to mind and I was able to capture my boy, even with a smile! Of course, that meant letting him run his little 4-year-old self wild, but I'll take what I can get.


Yes, Rory really does follow after her brother the majority of the time. I mean, he just looks like he is having so much fun, how could she not?


If you are by chance outside with Max it is inevitable that he'll ask you to play frisbee, baseball, soccer, catch...seriously just about any sport that requires you to play with him is something he'll want to do.


And when the bus gets close? We all get hugs and kisses goodbye! Rory sometimes requests an additional one, because she's going to miss him.


Yes, that wild and crazy boy is still my little love bug, and I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment