Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taylor's 30th birthday party was a surprise party that my sister had planned with the help of his sister and family. The kids and I got to help Auntie decorate which meant buying BALLOONS - the greatest thing ever apparently! Both Ta-Ta and Grandma came over beforehand to have dinner and hang out which was also quite a big treat. Max and Rory were having the greatest day ever!


Bopa met us all at the bar and there a fierce Foosball battle ensued with Ta-Ta and Max playing against Grandma and Rory. (Bopa is secretly helping Rory out and hidden by the server here.) Yes, Grandma did ram one of the bars into Max, thanks for wondering. I wanted to be sure to put that little story in here for all eternity. (Hee hee hee, love you Grandma. And Ta-Ta you are no longer the favorite for geeking out while my son was in pain.)


Some of Taylor's friends bought a round of Jello shots. The bar did a nice presentation, don't you think?



Later that evening a DJ setup his booth and the kids danced away! This was, of course, 10 p.m. Please feel free to judge me, I had my kids in a bar at ten at night dancing to a DJ. I'm over it.


We left after a good half hour of dancing and everyone was sound asleep within 30 minutes of being home. Happy 30th Birthday Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment