Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Auntie called me today and became very upset when I wouldn't stop everything I was doing and blow the kids bedtimes so they could go to her house to play with the puppies she had for the evening. In fact, she was so upset, she loaded them up and brought them to us! Such a good Auntie! Say hello to the Basset Beagles!


The kids and the puppies were instantly attached to each other. Well, almost instantly...


Rory would yell at us the minute her arms were empty. "Can you put one on me? Excuse me?! Can you put one on me?!" So we'd load her up again!


The puppies loved when the kids would sit down. They would jump all over them and each other to get at the kids. Max wasn't much of a fan and would push them down quickly as they did have some sharp claws.


Rory was impressive, she just sat there as they jumped all over her!


Max was really enjoying running around and having the puppies chase him. It was super cute and they would all run after him but he'd run so fast that I could never get a good image of it. Then Rory tried it, and I got this beauty, so it had to be shown off!


Thanks again Auntie for bringing the puppies to us. The kids are still talking about it. (Instead of going to bed. Sheesh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment