Sunday, July 1, 2012

We've been celebrating the 4th of July early at Grandma and Bopa's with quite a large group this year!

(left to right: Grandma, Bopa, Max, Rory, Daddy, GG, Bryan, Barb, me, Auntie, Peanut, Taylor and TaTa)

My mom has been taking a lot of photos on her camera so I've been taking a little break from being behind the lens and it's been nice. Although, don't worry, it is one of my loves now so I can't put my camera down for too long! I do have some photos to show off.

While on a boat ride yesterday we tried taking some sillouette shots. They didn't work out perfectly but that's part of the beauty of photography, learning.


We also tracked down Tara, Dusty and Max and were able to watch Max reel in a fish!


Before the firework show last night the kids lit up some sparklers. They didn't know what exactly to do with them but they certainly enjoyed figuring it out!




And that, friends, is a small collection of photos from all the fun we've been having. I think today I may have to bust out the camera and get a few more shots before the group dwindles as they all head home. Or maybe I'll just lay in a floaty on the lake again and enjoy my quiet moments. We'll see what the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment