Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today we decided to spend some time on the boat exploring new fishing holes. Even Rory took up a fishing pole today!


And I attempted to read 50 Shades of Grey, which is really disappointing so far, but I did enjoy a relaxing read on the boat so I won't complain.


And yes, that is an awesome Harry Potter bookmark. It's only been ripped 2 times now and taped back together. I do love that bookmark.

The kids were kept cool with life jacket swims in the middle of the lake. They are really getting the hang of it and it makes long boat rides so much more tolerable.


And when we got back Max and Daddy worked on their launching skills.


I don't think they were enjoying it at all!


Tomorrow we celebrate the 4th with a relaxing day lakeside and then fireworks. What an awesome day to look forward to!

P.S.
Happy Birthday Dido, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment