Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's a crazy week over here, so today, some Roryisms.

"Mom, that's too heaby!" - Whenever she can't (or doesn't want to) carry something.

"Mom, member?" - Instead of remember.

"I'm her mudder." - Explaining her relationship to her doll.

"last night" - Rory will remember doing something, playing with her cousin Lyla, fishing with her daddy, anything really, and she'll tell the story saying that she did it "last night" which really means at some point in the past.

"I mam." - How Rory says, I am. Seriously adorable, even when she's screaming it in response to your angry 4th request.

"Max leave me alone, I'm frust-er-rated" - Yes, my children know this word. Max's favorite question to ask when I'm visibly upset is, "Mom are you mad or frustrated?" Both buddy, both.

And this last one make me smile the most. Max and Rory have been planning their wedding to each other. Rory keeps asking Max, "Max, can I marry you?" And Max keeps telling her a different day. You know, a typical male, pushing off his wedding day. (hee hee). As if that isn't cute enough, Rory is a typical female and only cares about her outfit. After Max tells her the day they will get married Rory will tell him, "And I'll wear my prrreeettty dress and we'll dance and spin."

I do love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment