Monday, July 30, 2012

No photos today. Dusty took the kids to a friend's cabin where they fished, swam and played with other kids their age all before sleeping in the tent for the night. Yes, they came home exhausted (and early thanks to the oncoming rain) but they had a blast with Daddy. And Daddy doesn't take many photos.

Meanwhile I enjoyed being alone. After almost a month straight of always being with my kids and family, a little solitude was much appreciated. At the same time, having Cecil at home was also nice, he helped me put together the new bookshelf I bought and he and I had dinner with Randy and Ashley Saturday evening. That was a much needed break after 11 hours of working around the house. (It isn't every day I have an empty house and can actually organize!)

If I don't seemed spoiled enough already having a whole day and night to my self, let me also brag that Cecil cooked us Chicken Alfredo last night and it was the best Alfredo I've ever had. Amazing! He can never move out!

I'll work on photos this week. The kids have Vacation Bible School so I'm sure there will be photos to show from that and if the weather cooperates I'd like to go to the County Fair, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment