Monday, July 2, 2012

Yesterday was all about the water fun! To start? My 69 year old grandmother. Say hello to GG!


You guys, she's tubing with my mom and me. Can you believe that?! Seriously I hope I'm that cool some day! She eventually flipped around because it was easier to hold on which made for some good laughs. Mom and I joined her so she wouldn't be the only silly looking one. I know, this photos needs to be blown up and put on a wall!



Max and Rory were ready to go tubing too so Dusty and I hoped in to give them a ride!


Rory and I took it easy but Dusty and Max were hopping all over the place. In fact, Dusty tossed them around so much that they flipped out of the tube! My boy? He came up all smiles!


And naturally we had to try to get each other on our way back in to the lake. No one flipped again but we sure got some good splashes!


Max has taken a love to jumping off of things in his lifejacket. He's been flying everywhere!


We did have one scare already. When we got back from tubing Max jumped off the end of the dock without his lifejacket on. (He forgot he took it off.) Thankfully I was right there in the water getting the tubes off the boat so I just pulled him right out. That was scary, no other way to describe it.

And after all that excitement you always get to look forward to a nice warm towel snuggle.


A perfect way to end a water filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment