Monday, June 11, 2012

My parents and Auntie TaTa took Max and Rory with them up to the Wood Tick Races this year. While I was sad to miss the races, I had a busy weekend planned.

Friday evening I was able to go and take photos of Rosie before her 9th grade formal. Yes, she really was stunning.


And we also were able to get a sisters photo which turned out really nice. Thank you Andrew for taking it!


On Saturday I attended Lyla's very first dance recital! She was so adorable as a little monkey and they danced to 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed.



For the finale she came out in one of her instructor's arms just waving to the crowd. What a little ham!


Of course, I also had some time to do a little shopping, go to a tractor pull, and scrub down the house; you know, a very untypical weekend around here. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment