Friday, June 8, 2012

I forgot my camera today when the kids and I went out to the farm. I figured it'd be OK. Of course it was not. Naturally Jeff decided to move some cows and their calves over to the field. So you'll have to excuse the crummy camera phone photos. You can see Max in the window of the tractor here as they back the trailer up.


And here's Jeff with both kids, but thanks to my angle and the lighting you can't really see Max on his left side. Trust me though, they both were having a blast in that tractor with Uncle Jeff!


Here's some baby calves, because everyone loves a baby!


The kids had fun looking in on them while they got tagged.


And once we were done with moving the cattle we headed to the greenhouses where we helped empty out some pots. It was a busy working day at the farm and I really wish I would have brought my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment