Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My boy? He had his very first graduation from preschool today.


Technically he's still in preschool next year, but our school district has Junior Kindergarten. So he'll be riding the school bus with the rest of the big kids and attending the elementary school as a 4 year old. And all my fears and worries this past year? Well they aren't disappearing but they've certainly settled down. I mean, how can you worry when your son receives the "Little Helper" award from his teacher.


It's been an interesting year of school and I have a feeling every year will have its struggles and its successes. So today I focus on my preschoolers graduation and my excitement for our summer ahead.


We're so very proud of you Max;  you've accomplished so much this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment