Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yesterday the kids I participated in our community's Easter egg hunt. I took the kids by myself giving Dusty some much deserved alone time at home to work without child interruption. I get brownie points for that, right?!

The kids got to pet some farm animals.


They of course went chasing after eggs.


And the standard picture with the Easter bunny was had!


With how crowded the event was and so many opportunities for my children to run off and disappear I didn't make it an hour before I was done with that. We bought some popcorn for the car ride home and the kids were perfectly happy and content with everything we had done. I'm very thankful it went as well as it did, both kids behaved very well and everyone was able to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment