Monday, April 2, 2012

Saturday afternoon Auntie TaTa came to visit. The kids were so surprised when Auntie TaTa came over with a gift for them - their very own Captain Morgan basketball hoop!


And Mama and Daddy were excited to see Auntie TaTa because she also came over with gifts for us!


Actually, they weren't really gifts, the last two weekends I'd been helping Tara by taking pictures of people enjoying the adult beverages that could be made with all those different bottles. You know, building up my photography portfolio in exchange for some free drinks. I'd call that a win! (You can see some of my handiwork by "liking" both Kinky Liqueur and Opulant Vodka on Facebook.)

With TaTa staying over for the night we decided to go ahead and let Max and Rory try sleeping together in Max's bunk bed. We made sure they were good and tired before putting them to bed and after about an hour of playing they finally started to settle down. I started hearing a small whining voice from Rory calling for Mommy. I debated going in to check on her, thinking it was nothing because she was so quiet about it but decided to investigate anyway. So imagine my surprise to find her pinned between the bed and the wall, dangling from the top bunk!



Yep, that would be both a top and bottom view! Where was Max in all of this? Laying in his top bunk with Rory just talking to her. No need to get Mom and Dad, they'll figure it out! These kids I tell you!

1 comment: