Thursday, April 5, 2012

GG Grandma was kind enough to send the kids a box full of goodies for Easter and it included an Easter egg decorating kit. I sent Auntie Katie an email and we worked it out for the kids and I to join them for dinner last night where we could all decorate eggs together.

We started by putting out eggs into the dye and letting them sit for a while.


While they sat, the kids got to put together their own pizzas from Papa Murphy's. How cool is that?


After dinner they were able to use the markers and stickers to glam up their eggs one last time. (And point out all the cracks that were made as eggs were dropped. Oh well, just cut a step out for eating them on Easter!)


Honestly? Everything was a bit messy, so I don't have the greatest of pictures as I was busy supervising, but it was a fun night with the cousins and that's all that I was hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment