Saturday, April 21, 2012

Max had his second soccer game today. Dusty had to work so I was there with both kids which made things interesting. For starters, Max refused to smile for the team photos. While I didn't purchase special team photos and individual pictures, (I take enough by myself, thank you very much.) I'm sure all the other parents aren't going to be thrilled to see my scowling son in their team shot. Oh well. At least he started to have some fun after the games started.


Yes, he does have his tongue out, you know that helps with accurately kicking the ball. Especially while trying to take the ball from your own teammate!


Thankfully he did enjoy himself while he was playing but don't be fooled. He certainly was a daydreamer when he wanted to be too!


Rory was a handful at first. We were having a hard time locating Max's team (they were over taking pictures) and while we went looking for them Rory disappeared. I knew she headed over to the playground - she had been whining to go there since we showed up - but it was still nerve wracking while we went in search for her! She spent the rest of the time jumping all over me, rubbing her boogers all over my face yelling, "Booger Kiss!" and finding interesting things to play with, like this stick.


I was very happy when it was over. The temperatures had dropped towards the end of practice and this Mama was cold! Hopefully next week will bring some sun, warmth and a Daddy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment