Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rory and I spent a few hours together while Dusty and Max ran some errands. I took some notes.

Rory while eating her lunch:
"I miss Maxwell. I'm mad at Daddy, he (Max) stays with me. He's my brother! I need him! I want Maxwell to come play with me."

Rory still at lunch:
"I farted! It come out of my mouth. I ate too much corn dog!" (Yes, she burped, not farted.)

Rory on the toilet taking a poop (I know, poop talk again, but trust me, it's good):
Me: "Rory are you done yet?"
Rory: "I need two more. There's a Mommy and a Daughter. I need a Daddy and a Max poop." (She was dead serious people, she was making a little poop family in her potty. God help me!)

Rory asked me if I was Daddy's Mommy:
Me: "I'm Daddy's wife."
Rory: "That's a good idea Mama!"

Rory with yet more questions:
Rory: "Mommy, who painted this house?" (Looking at the kitchen walls.)
Me: "Mommy, Daddy and Grammy a long time ago."
Rory: "Oh, thank you Mama!"

Rory playing with her toys and some cups spilled all over:
"No way. This is TERRIBLE!"

Rory attempting to put her sock on. She is screaming and crying this whole time keep in mind:
Rory: "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"
Me: "Rory, what is hurting?"
Rory: "It's killing me!"

Later that afternoon she was crying and whining and would not go to her room. Instead she decided it was a good idea to take a nap in the middle of the living room floor instead.


And if that wasn't enough for you I have more. Today the kids got out the scissors GG brought them and I was helping Rory learn to cut. I turned my back to talk to Dusty and I hear, "I cut my hair". Sure enough, this sticky lock is no longer attached.


And Rory is now the proud recipient of side bangs.


We'll be the side bang girls I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment