Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today for breakfast I decided to mix some frozen blueberries into the oatmeal I was making the kids. The result was a very purple oatmeal. Rory of course got some on her sweatshirt and we had to get a new sweatshirt to start our day.

While Max was at preschool Rory and I headed to the gym where she played in the playroom while I worked out. Just as I was wrapping up my workout one of the ladies from the playroom came up to me and informed me that Rory had thrown up.

So we came home, changed sweatshirts for the second time that day and lounged around on the couch watching movies. Auntie came over and brought chocolate milk and frosted animal crackers as a treat to help Rory feel better. If she really seemed sick? I wouldn't have let her eat that, but it was pretty apparent that she was fine and it was a one time occurrence. In fact, by the second movie Rory had nothing but energy and played more then she sat and watched the movie.

Today I am thankful. My daughter was only sick for a moment but it gave us an excuse to do nothing all day. And even better? No purple vomit for this girl to clean up, although I do think I owe a small gift to the gym daycare ladies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment