Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Last night we celebrated our last Christmas with my cousins. It's always hard for me to talk when we're out at a restaurant since I've usually got to keep an eye on both my kids on top of trying to carry on a conversation and eat, but I played musical chairs a lot and was able to catch up at least a little bit. After dinner we took some pictures since we were all together.

Here's all the cousins.


And all the grandkids and great grandkids. (Poor Grandma got lost on the drive and after an hour finally threw in the towel and went home.)


Lastly, me with my cousins, because I wanted a picture with them.


Hopefully I'll get to see them again really soon as Tara and I are hoping to watch Nikii at the next open mic night she is planning to sing at. My fingers are crossed that it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment