Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm not going to blackout my blog. Not because I don't support those that have, but simply because my 50 readers who are family and friends, aren't really going to care.

Instead, I'm going to give you a link to the NY Daily News which describes what the SOPA and PIPA bills are and what they are trying to do.

Educate yourself and make your own decision.

If you too agree with my view, that these bills allow too much government control, consider signing one of the many petitions out there. Here's one link:

Thanks for taking the time to enjoy my political view. I do love me some internet freedoms!

P.S. If you're looking for a good laugh about these bills? Check out http://theoatmeal.com/sopa.

1 comment:

  1. I signed the petition, and already wrote my senator. Thanks for posting the Oatmeal though..that definitely gave me a much needed laugh today!

    ReplyDelete