Monday, January 16, 2012

This weekend we were able to stick around home which is always appreciated. We spent a lot of time with family and friends throughout the weekend but since we were home relaxing I didn't take out my camera. Dusty took a picture of the two kids moving one of the wood pellet bags. Apparently they saw Daddy moving them and decided to move one themselves.


Did you notice Rory's skirt? Her new favorite thing to do in the morning is to take the skirt off of her stuffed bunny and wear it around. And on Sunday evening she started playing in all my sisters and my old dance costumes, which was uber adorable!


It was fun to spend time with Auntie Katie, Uncle Andrew, Lyla and Nora. Max and Lyla got to go fishing with the daddies while the younger two stayed home for their naps. I even got to do a full bag change on Nora which was really exciting for me! (Although I haven't heard if it's held up yet.) Uncle Randy and Auntie Tata also stopped by to spend time with us this weekend, so while we were being lazy and sticking around home, we certainly stayed busy.

1 comment:

  1. Rory looks so cute in the costume. It sounds like you had an amazing, and well deserved weekend!

    ReplyDelete