Friday, January 6, 2012

The last couple days have been beautiful. You know what I mean, melting snow, upper 30's, basically spring weather in January. While I do wish I could take out my cross country skis, I'm not complaining either, it's been so nice to be able to spend a significant amount of time outdoors.

Yesterday, Max and I played a little baseball in the driveway. We played baseball, in the middle of January, and we weren't cold. Amazing.


And today we tried out a new path at the state park. While walking along the river we came upon an otter that started showing off for us. Did you read that? We got our own private viewing of an otter, in the wild, and not only did he not swim away but he started jumping up and down on the ice ledge showing off for us and playing with his food! I wish I would have had my camera, that isn't something you see everyday.

So I'm content with this weather for now. I realize a lot of people disagree with me and that's fine. I'm still happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment