Monday, December 26, 2011

We had three Christmas celebrations over Christmas eve and Christmas day. So in order to space out all the photos I think we're going to separate this into three different posts. Of course, that also requires me to get the pictures I took on my mom's camera, because Christmas day? I forgot our camera. There may have been some tears in the car when I realized it was forgotten and we were long past the point of return.

Christmas Eve actually started out at home. Dusty was kind enough to get a picture of me and my two lovely children before we got dirty. (They're 2 and 3, I was smart people!)


And as we were packing up to leave, Chris stopped over with gifts for the kids...rifles.


The best part about the rifles is that both of them had a recommended age limit that was exactly 3 years over the age they are. It was really funny, and the kids of course loved them.

Once we visited with Chris for a while we headed out to our first Christmas with Dido's family. Here we met up with cousin Lyla who looked so cute with her teddy bear tights we had to show them off!


And Dusty got in some cuddles with Nora. (Notice Lyla and Nora had matching dresses? Adorable!)


Rory and Lyla were kind enough to let me take a picture of them, with their tongues out...


Anna's kitty was teasing the kids all day by walking along the beams in the ceiling where the kids could not get to her. Uncle Ed was watching Kitty with the kids here.


The kids all got spoiled with numerous presents. Here are Katherine, Rosemary and Ashley watching them open all their gifts.


We also had an amazing ham dinner with more hor d'oeuvres and sides then we knew what to do with. It really was heavenly. After dinner we all visited some more before we needed to pack up and head to the next Christmas celebration. I'll share more on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment